View Full Version : Bluetooth Experience

CorysWorld
07-23-2004, 07:37 PM
Hello,

I am writting an article for a free newsletter that I'm doing for my school Quinnipiac University about Bluetooth and I would like to hear anyones positive and negative experiences reguarding bluetooth. I know I have had my share of both with my iPaq and bluetooth mouse.
I am not looking for stories limited to PPC's anything bluetooth would be great.

Any Help would be greatly appreciated!! :D

If you would like a copy of the article when I am done please send me and Private Message with your e-mail.

Thanks,

Cory Nadilo

dean_shan
07-23-2004, 08:01 PM
In school we would use the Bluetooth on our PowerBooks to transfer papers to each other.

yanathin
07-23-2004, 08:35 PM
The greatest thing about Bluetooth is its wide variety of options. If something you have is Bluetooth enabled, everything else that has bluetooth can work with it, no problem. It's easy to grab pictures from my phone and send them to either my PPC or PC in an instant. I don't even have a data cable, so Bluetooth is the only way I could have done it. But my favorite options have got to be with the keyboard and mouse... With my Bluetooth enabled laptop, I was able to use my Logitech MX900 mouse without even having to hook it up to anything. It was so easy. Also, my Bluetooth keyboard works flawlessly with my PPC, which saved me the extra money of buying another portable Bluetooth keyboard to use with it. It's amazing, that's all I can say. IR has been beaten. Now, where are my Bluetooth TV's and remotes.. and headphones.. :D

CorysWorld
07-26-2004, 04:09 AM
Thanks for the input!!