View Full Version : Vaja Cases with Plexiglass

pdaided
07-19-2004, 04:15 PM
I just noticed this at Vaja's site. They are incorporating Plexiglass into some of their Mp3 player cases.

http://www1.vajacases.com/images/mp3/iRiver/bir021c/det_03.jpg

How many of you would love to see this concept in PDA cases?

I know I would.

pdaided[/img]

Jason Dunn
07-19-2004, 04:44 PM
Interesting idea, but you don't need to touch the screen of an MP3 player, so it would be a different integration on a Pocket PC.

The Yaz
07-19-2004, 05:27 PM
With the upcoming iPaq HX4700 series offering a cursor like feature through the touchpad, having a plexiglass cover would be more convienient since the need to use the touch screen would be reduced.

Figures. Just when we are told that a flip cover is finally included with a new pda, the technology moves away from the need to directly access the touch screen...

Steve 8)

Janak Parekh
07-19-2004, 06:07 PM
Interesting idea, but you don't need to touch the screen of an MP3 player, so it would be a different integration on a Pocket PC.
I think the idea is that the "top flip" would have that kind of durable plastic. The iRiver case is flip as well.

--janak

JvanEkris
07-19-2004, 07:57 PM
Interesting idea, but you don't need to touch the screen of an MP3 player, so it would be a different integration on a Pocket PC.When using a PocketPC as a MP3 player, you don't need the touchscreen, but the navigationbutton would be quite helpful........

Jaap

pdaided
07-19-2004, 10:12 PM
It sure has eye candy appeal.