View Full Version : ForCE | Complete Application Launcher

smalldevice
10-04-2003, 01:17 PM
Small Device Technologies launches ForCE; an innovative Application Launcher for Pocket PC 2002 series

Small Device Technologies, Asia's premier mobile technology provider launched ForCE, an innovative application launcher for Pocket PC 2002 series. With many built in innovative features, ForCE is a comprehensive Service Pack for Pocket PC 2002 series.

“ForCE is a powerful 'application Launcher' for Pocket PC devices. It integrates the critical functions like Entire PPC Device Navigations, Flash Card and Extended Memory support, TAB View and List View, Theme Management and provides quick & easy method for launching the applications in one program. ForCE gives user the selection of the theme to RUN on the PPC device. It also gives all features of the Windows explorer. To summarize, ForCE can be called at 'Service Pack" for POCKET PC 2002." Chintan Shah, Founder & Director of Small Device said.

"Our Mobile research analysts identified that substantial amount of Pocket PC users had troubles in using their Pock PCs efficiently. The default interface bundled with PPCs is not quite user friendly for common users. To counter this we have developed a very user-friendly and navigative application launcher, ForCE. To put in simple words, ForCE is windows explorer for PPCs" Chintan continues.

Demo version of ForCE, which is fully functional subjected to maximum usage of 10 times or 10 days, whichever is earlier, can be downloaded from www.small-device.com at no cost. ForCE is priced 4.99 USD, very nominal price and can be purchased from www.small-device.com upon successful registration (free).

ForCE is licensed and copyright protected product of Small Device Technologies. User needs prior permission from SD team to distribute ForCE in any form. Upon registration to SD site user gets only single user permission to use this product, which includes no cost to the user.

About Small Device Technologies

Small Device (SD) offers consulting and technology services to wireless communities across wide array of wireless devices. Small Device's service mix includes Product Engineering, Mobile IT consulting and Mobile Technology services to global players. Our complete understanding of product development lifecycle has enabled us to develop end-user focused innovative mobile applications on various mobile platforms. We specialize in developing interactive Java games, Symbian productivity applications, Mobile utility tools, Pocket PC applications and solutions.

Our focus is to balance the mobile value chain by providing technology services to both end of mobile value chain i.e., Mobile infrastructure/service providers and end users

Visit: www.small-device.com

For more information, please contact:

Srini - Business Development Manager
Small Device Technologies
#31,Gorai -1, Borivili - West,
Mumbai - 92, India
Tel: +91-22-28685660
Fax: +91-22-28685660
Email: [email protected]

dcharles18
10-04-2003, 01:25 PM
One, I'm sure that Jason does not appreciate you blatantly advertising here. Two, C'mon, you have to register on your site before you can even look at your software?? WTF??

Anthony Caruana
10-04-2003, 01:36 PM
I think this post would be better palced in the Announcements forum. The description for the Software forum is for:
What's on your Pocket PC? What great apps have you found lately? No commercial posts or warez allowed.

shawnc
10-04-2003, 01:41 PM
C'mon, you have to register on your site before you can even look at your software?? WTF??

Not gonna happen! Why advertise and direct us to the site if we can't even view the product without turning over personal information???? I'm not looking to buy it (yet), I just want to see it. DOUBLE WTF???

shawnc
10-04-2003, 01:41 PM
C'mon, you have to register on your site before you can even look at your software?? WTF??

Not gonna happen! Why advertise and direct us to the site if we can't even view the product without turning over personal information???? I'm not looking to buy it (yet), I just want to see it. DOUBLE WTF???

dh
10-04-2003, 03:54 PM
Yeh, what Shawn said :soapbox:

Small Device = :pukeface2:

Steven Cedrone
10-04-2003, 04:00 PM
Post moved to "Announcements" forum and duplicate post removed...

Steven Cedrone
Community Moderator