View Full Version : Regional Settings - Currency - Am I mad?

DavidGMiles
06-16-2003, 12:48 AM
And my wife too - we both got new Ipaqs and If we go to settings > regional and set the UK to be our region - the Positive currency is displayed with a minus sign and the negative currency with no sign (other than the pound symbol) - surely this is the wrong way around - but we cant find a way to change them

So are we going barking mad?

Thanks In Advance

DavidM

WyattEarp
06-16-2003, 02:12 AM
And my wife too - we both got new Ipaqs and If we go to settings > regional and set the UK to be our region - the Positive currency is displayed with a minus sign and the negative currency with no sign (other than the pound symbol) - surely this is the wrong way around - but we cant find a way to change them

So are we going barking mad?

Thanks In Advance

DavidM

Welcome to the world of Pocket PCs. :D :D :D
You can't fix it. It's just made that way. All PPCs seem to made that way. It does display correctly in programs though. But it does mess you up a bit when setting up the PPC.

DavidGMiles
06-16-2003, 07:26 AM
Our PPCs are not odd then - or no odder than anyone elses

Thanks

David

Dave Beauvais
06-16-2003, 07:46 AM
Yeah, it's one of those things that would be so incredibly simple to fix, but never has been. :roll: It's actually one of the first things I check whenever Microsoft releases a major update to the Pocket PC such as End User Update 3 (EUU3) which came out last year. :)

--Dave

DavidGMiles
06-16-2003, 06:47 PM
Thanks for allaying our fears chaps - we went through every setting we could and in the end concluded that we must be mad - but obviously not

David