View Full Version : The Matrix, Repligo, and Fandango

jensenjb
05-24-2003, 05:06 AM
Ok, this is "somewhat" off topic but I felt quite the connected person. I ordered tickets to the Matrix from fandango (www.fandango.com) and instead of printing off the confirmation receipt, I used repligo to put a copy on my PocketPC. When I arrived at the theater to pick up the tickets and showed the ticket attendant my receipt, she was quite blown away. :2gunfire:

...just call me Neo...

Any other good tech stories out there?

Pony99CA
05-24-2003, 10:41 AM
Ok, this is "somewhat" off topic but I felt quite the connected person. I ordered tickets to the Matrix from fandango (www.fandango.com) and instead of printing off the confirmation receipt, I used repligo to put a copy on my PocketPC. When I arrived at the theater to pick up the tickets and showed the ticket attendant my receipt, she was quite blown away. :2gunfire:

...just call me Neo...

Neo-Phyte, maybe. :rofl:

Just kidding. That actually sounds pretty cool. The only thing better would have been to actually access Fandango wirelessly on the way to the theater. :-)

I suppose my biggest tech story is using my iPAQ in its GPS sleeve to get driving directions, while at the same time listening to it play MP3s through my car stereo. (One day, I'm going to remember to take a picture of that and post it on my Web site.)

Steve