View Full Version : Who syncs video and what do you like to see?

gateway
11-23-2002, 12:31 AM
Recently there was a post about a content provider that lets you sync video to your pda for a daily, monthly price. I’m curious how many people want to use such a system.. do you really want to sync the weather report on your pda and waste space?

Do you want movie trailers?
TV shows
Music Video's
misc stuff?

just sorta seeing what the general public thinks about video on their pda.

Do you like the quality?
Do you have enough space to save movies?

Gateway

Hank Scorpio
11-23-2002, 01:38 AM
I'd love to sync any type of video, and I bought a 256 mb SD card and I have 2 full length movies and a bunch of apps and I still have plenty of room for videos or movie trailers/shows of any kind, bring it on!

gateway
11-23-2002, 02:08 AM
What video player do you use? most of your video in mpeg1, divx,wmv?

Rirath
11-23-2002, 06:03 AM
I sync up fan made anime music videos for fun. Use plain ol' Mpeg and pocket TV since the J525 can't use Pocket Divx. Can't wait to see video on the Axim. It took me a day of fooling with settings just to get 7 fps at like 64 quality on the J525. :?

mirwin
11-23-2002, 06:52 AM
My fastest link is a WiFi at 10 MB/s so I doubt I'll be watching Lord of the Rings on my HP Jornada any time soon :? OTOH, I subscribe to RoundPOint and get the Daily Telegraph Electronic Edition downloaded to me every day. That takes about 3 minutes with all the pictures, but offers me about 40 minutes reading on the train to work every day. Living in America, being able to read a non-US newspaper, with its view on the world, is refreshing.