View Full Version : Adobe Photo Shop Album print problem

ale_ers
03-01-2004, 08:02 PM
By the way, I highly reccomend this product, it has gotten rave reviews from PC magazine. If anyone does use it however, and can point me in the right direction. I have suddenly been getting a small white space above photos when I print them from this program. This does not happen when I use xp's print wizard or when I used this program on win 2000. Any idea's?

Jonathan Schmidt
03-25-2004, 07:01 AM
Hmmm... not quite sure what you mean by a small white space at the top. Is the photo printing according to the size you selected? Is there the photo itself printing incorrectly?

Suhit Gupta
03-28-2004, 05:11 PM
See what the Print Preview option gives you. That will tell you whether it is something that PSA is doing or whether it is your printer. And yes I realize that other programs are not doing it but still, this will narrow the problem area down.

Suhit

ale_ers
04-06-2004, 02:54 PM
I seem to have solved the problem. The printer itself was just missing feeding the paper properly on the first photo. Every photo after the first one is fine. I don't know why it happened with this program...must just have been a coincidence.

Thanks for your help guys...another problem fixed.