View Full Version : World, Meet Aaron. Aaron, Meet World.

Aaron Roma
11-13-2006, 02:00 AM
<p>In the tradition of Thoughts Media sites, I&rsquo;ve been asked to introduce myself as a new member of the Zune Thoughts team. My name is Aaron, and chances are you&rsquo;ve seen me hanging around one Thoughts Media site or another. I&rsquo;m an outdoor and nature enthusiast who happened to have grown up surrounded by technology. My stroll down &ldquo;technology lane&rdquo; started back in my younger days, pushing my Commodore 64 to its &quot;Basic&quot; limits, and has continued ever since. I&rsquo;m somewhat of a self-professed gadget junkie, but I&rsquo;ll leave it all behind to spend a week hiking through the Appalachian Mountains. I suppose it&rsquo;s this dichotomy that keeps me fresh and enthused about both sides of my life. My portable audio family has consisted of cassette players, to CD players, to Sony&rsquo;s MDs, to a handful of digital audio players, including multiple iPods. (And of course the addition of a Zune in a couple of days.) I&rsquo;ve had a pleasant experience with my iPods. Now I&rsquo;m ready for something new and different; something to shake up the market. I&rsquo;m anxious to see how the Zune experience stacks up, and where Microsoft this product line in the future. And I&rsquo;m appreciative of this opportunity to share my thoughts and experiences with you as we travel down this road together.</p>

Janak Parekh
11-13-2006, 02:04 AM
Great to see you here! Welcome to the Thoughts Media family, Aaron. :cool:

--janak

Jason Dunn
11-13-2006, 02:09 AM
Welcome to the team Aaron. :D

Darius Wey
11-13-2006, 02:18 AM
Welcome to the team, Aaron. Great to have you here. :)

Jon Westfall
11-14-2006, 04:09 AM
Welcome to the party, four rocking sites under one roof ;)

Jon.

Jerry Raia
11-14-2006, 05:34 AM
Glad to have you on board. You are going to enjoy it. :D