View Full Version : E62 - Confused as to what data package to get

choons81
10-07-2006, 08:08 PM
Hello,
I was going to buy a Sony W810 i on the Premier Website through my company. Only after investigating did I realize that you only get the phone. Thats sad when you consider all the things you are not getting. The phone still needs the USB cable to transfer data ($24.99) The headphones for music ($29.99) The software to transfer music from PC to phone ($24.99). This makes the phone over $240 before I have even signed up for a phone plan plus MediaNET. I can get E62 for less

Anyways, I figured I would just get the E62 and not have a camera. I know that a lot of you out there are gurus. The only problem is I have no idea what to get in terms of data. Should I get PDA Connect Add-On, or do I still need to get MediaNET?
Should I get PDA Connect Unlimited or MediaNET Unlimited. Want to surf the internet for Temperatures, sports scores, Gmail. No major corporate applications other than MS Office

Rocco Augusto
10-07-2006, 09:27 PM
unless you are using a Pocket PC or Palm Treo, you will almost always use the Media or Smartphone Connect options which are both $19.99 a month :)

choons81
10-07-2006, 09:47 PM
Thanks Rocco! I just ordered the phone right now
Got the media Max 200. As long as I can get unlimited internet for watching scores of sports.
U make me glad I joined this forum..Just joined today
THanks again