View Full Version : JavoEdge or Fortte case for Cingular 2125

LHBALESJR
08-15-2006, 03:25 PM
It might have been better if I had posted this in the HTC forum but it seems like more people read this forum.

I'm trying to make a decision on which case to get for my Cingular 2125 and would like to hear from anyone who has either or both of these cases. If the JavoEdge covered the hump, I definately go with it, but since it doesn't, I was considering the Fortte leather case. My only concern about the Fortte is whether or not the clear plastic over the display makes it more difficult to see. I already have an anti-glare screen protector. The display looks great indoors, but is almost impossible to read in direct sunlight. I was concerned that the clear plastic on the Fortte case would make it even more difficult to see. I know Fortte has that open style case, but it doesn't really protect the hump on the 2125.

I've been waiting to see if Boxwave was going to offer a silicone case in hopes that it might cover the entire phone, but it doesn't look like they are going to offer anything. I also would prefer it in clear or maybe black as the colors offered by JavoEdge are kind of nasty looking.

Thanks for any input

Lloyd