View Full Version : Accessories for the 2125?

sigmamason
01-27-2006, 05:54 AM
New to the site, just wondering if anybody has seen any accessories for the 2125?
I know that Boxwave has screen protectors, but I want a good case for this phone, similar to the Krusell multidapt that I have for the 6682 that I own.
The side holster thingamabob that comes with the phone is not good...

Jerry Raia
01-27-2006, 09:08 AM
Welcome to the site! The only accessory I have is the screen protector you mentioned and a Bluetooth headset. What are you looking for besides a better case?

sigmamason
01-27-2006, 11:43 PM
Welcome to the site! The only accessory I have is the screen protector you mentioned and a Bluetooth headset. What are you looking for besides a better case?

Mainly, I want a better case...and whatever other toys that are available for this phone :D
Some WM5 programs would be nice (games, ability to listen to radio thru BT, etc...)

randalllewis
01-28-2006, 12:57 AM
Yeah, some WM5 software would be nice. I found a string over on HoFo in the Windows Smartphone forum that has some links to WM5 compatible programs, but a lot of it is stuff I don't care much about. Anyone know of another place to look?

vactor
06-20-2006, 01:25 PM
yeah, has anyone made a plastic holster for this phone yet? still waiting for one before i get this phone. don't want to put it in a suit pocket or use the icky case that comes with it as i tend to drop my phone due to butter figers when i remove it from the case the way it is positioned ...