View Full Version : Remove Programs from the Menu also Ringtones?

Roch
02-18-2004, 05:22 PM
The SD Card that came with the i600 and had some sample programs loaded. They did an automatic install and I ended up not buying them.

They seem to be imbedded in the programs menu and I would like to remove them. Any ideas?

I would also like to move the order of appearance of the applications also. Any tools to modify them?

Also are there any freeware Ringtones available form Verizon or other party? Do you have to pay for all of these?

Thanks!

Macguy59
02-18-2004, 06:12 PM
The SD Card that came with the i600 and had some sample programs loaded. They did an automatic install and I ended up not buying them.

They seem to be imbedded in the programs menu and I would like to remove them. Any ideas?

I would also like to move the order of appearance of the applications also. Any tools to modify them?

Also are there any freeware Ringtones available form Verizon or other party? Do you have to pay for all of these?

Thanks!

Under the settings menu there is an add/remove software option on the phone itself or you could do it through ActiveSync's add/remove option. There is already thread that talks about how to edit the registry to reorganize the start menu order.

Mike Temporale
02-18-2004, 09:43 PM
There is already thread that talks about how to edit the registry to reorganize the start menu order.

Which can be found here (http://www.smartphonethoughts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=36050)