Digital Home Thoughts

Digital Home Thoughts - News & Reviews for the Digital Home

Register in our forums so you're ready for our next giveaway contest...

Zune Thoughts

Loading feed...

Apple Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > DIGITAL HOME THOUGHTS > Digital Home Events

Old 07-08-2010, 07:30 PM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor
Default Win a Lenovo A70z All-in-One Desktop Computer: Enter Now!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhW13yE24Xw

I'm giving away a Lenovo A70z worth $729 USD, courtesy of Lenovo. It's a great all-in-one desktop computer that I did an unboxing and first impressions video of, and you can win it in a random drawing. You'll be winning a brand new A70z, still in the box, not the one I used in the video. I'll be selecting a random comment posted on this YouTube video telling me why this A70z is better than the computer you currently have, or how you'd use the A70z as a secondary computer. To win, that person has to be subscribed to my YouTube channel and has to have marked the video as a favourite. I forgot to mention that you should also Like the video, so that's not part of the official rules - but doing so would be the nice thing to do. :-)

The contest starts today, and runs until midnight on the 12th (GMT -7) - I'll be randomly selecting the winner on the morning of the 13th. One entry per person, and the winner must be located in the USA or Canada. Don't forget too that this is part of a much bigger giveaway ($15,000+) so be sure to check out all the of the other sites that are giving away their own A70z's. Good luck everyone!

Old 07-08-2010, 07:57 PM
Alber1690
Intellectual
Send a message via MSN to Alber1690

Awesome giveaway

Old 07-08-2010, 09:03 PM
mcwilliams132
Pupil

Sweet Giveaway!

Old 07-08-2010, 09:54 PM
jaxim
Ponderer

How do you "favorite" the video? I don't see a "favorite" button. I see the "Like" thumbs-up button.

Do I click on the "send to" button, and then click "Favorites" in order to favorite the video?

thanks! and great giveaway!

Old 07-09-2010, 12:01 AM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxim View Post
How do you "favorite" the video? I don't see a "favorite" button. I see the "Like" thumbs-up button.
Save To > Favorites.

Old 07-09-2010, 12:04 AM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alber1690 View Post
Awesome giveaway
Thanks guys, glad you like it.

Old 07-09-2010, 03:19 PM
PPC to go
Pupil
Default Want it!!

I have a great Lenovo Thinkpad ... but the VGA port has died! And it is on the motherboard!?!? So I am suffering with lack of second monitor ... ugh. Need this!

Old 07-09-2010, 03:23 PM
leslietroyer
Intellectual

right now the main computer in the family room sits on top of the desk and doesn't look great. The Kid is ready to take it to college with him, so I'll be replacing it. This would look much better than the one I have there now.

LEs

Old 07-09-2010, 10:05 PM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor

This isn't the place to enter the contest - you need to do so over at the YouTube video.

Old 07-10-2010, 07:45 AM
TKETZ196
Pupil

MY current computer is a Dell Latitude D505. It is a good computer, but now it is showing its age. It is a 6 yr old machine. I got Windows 7 to run on it, but having this all in one would be a great replacement.

Then i can use this laptop as a secondary netbook for e-mails or use it for some other purpose. I hate throwing good computers away that can still run essential, modern applications. Having this computer though would be great for me to have.