Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Events

Old 05-20-2010, 03:00 PM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor
Default Win an AT&T Samsung Propel Pro

Remember that Windows Phone Thoughts re-launch contest I mentioned a couple of weeks ago? Yeah, I've had a really hard time getting to it, but here we go: the first giveaway item is courtesy of the fine people at AT&T. The prize is a Samsung Propel Pro; you can check out my review if you want to learn more about the phone. The Propel Pro is a Windows Mobile 6.1 phone, and you can check out the full specs here.

Want to win it? Post a message as a reply to this post, telling me what phone you're using right now. That's it! Because this is an AT&T phone, you need to be located in the USA to win. One post per person, and remember that if it's your first post, it will be held in moderation for about 24 hours before it's approved. This contest will close at noon (GMT -7) on the 24th of this month. Have fun!

UPDATE: The contest is now over. And the winner is...budda! As the current owner of a Motorola RAZR, the AT&T Propel Pro is a definite step up. Enjoy it, and thanks AT&T for the giveaway!

Old 05-20-2010, 03:03 PM
leslietroyer
Intellectual

my current phone is an iphone -- but I'd give this one to my son who has a jack -- or my wife who has a BJII.

LEs

Old 05-20-2010, 03:05 PM
yawanag
Thinker
Default AT&T Propel

I'm glad I wake up early. The phone I'm using now is the Touch Pro with US Cellular as the carrier.

Old 05-20-2010, 03:22 PM
uzziah0
Pupil

I am currently using a Sony Ericsson w810i Walkman phone. I lost the connector for the headset, so I have not been able to listen to music on it anymore.
I guess if I win this, I won't need to get that cable anymore! Otherwise, I'll have to go looking at eBay for one.

Thanks for the fun !

Old 05-20-2010, 03:23 PM
smcb
Neophyte

my current phone is the original AT&T Tilt, now running a WM 6.5.3 Rom quite nicely. I would probably keep the tilt, and give this phone to my other half, who is still using the old 8125.

Old 05-20-2010, 03:28 PM
Fritzly
Sage

I have a HTC HD2, not a T-Mobile branded one, with Wm6.5.3. I use T-Mobile as a Carrier here in the US.
I am probably one of the few who does not like Touch Flo and use the original MS UI.

Old 05-20-2010, 03:29 PM
murph
Ponderer

iPhone 2G. ugh.

Old 05-20-2010, 03:37 PM
dragynox
Neophyte

Been using a touch pro for a couple years.
Jake

Old 05-20-2010, 03:55 PM
rokitrod
Pupil

I currently use an OmniaII Unlocked from expansys but I wouldn't mind trying a phone with this type of keyboard until the new windows phones arrive!

Old 05-20-2010, 04:15 PM
mldement
Neophyte

I currently use the HTC Tilt2, my wine has my old tilt but I think she would prefer a Propel.