Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Software

Old 04-01-2010, 07:01 AM
Darius Wey
Developer & Designer, News Editor Emeritus
Default [APRIL FOOLS] Microsoft Announces Xbox 360 Connect for Windows Phone 7 Series

http://www.xbox.com/

Wireless controllers out of battery? Too lazy to untangle that wired controller? Enter Xbox 360 Connect for Windows Phone 7 Series. Microsoft's latest innovation will allow you to connect your Windows Phone to your Xbox 360 over Wi-Fi (you'll need that pesky Wi-Fi adapter, of course) and use it as a wireless controller. Its touchscreen controls are sized appropriately for your digits and have been optimized to support multi-touch. In addition, it uses your phone's vibration feature, so the next time you get caught in the crossfire in Battlefield: Bad Company 2, you'll feel it. Microsoft has stated that Xbox 360 Connect will be available as soon as the first Windows Phone 7 Series device hits the market. Hooray!

Old 04-01-2010, 02:26 PM
Adam Krebs
Contributing Editor

But what about triggers?!?

Old 04-01-2010, 11:20 PM
kerrins
Ponderer

I was hoping this was going to be true. I would have gotten my son a iTouch for his next birthday without a doubt!