Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone News

Old 03-26-2010, 10:00 PM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor
Default Gogo Inflight Internet Offers Free Service on the HTC HD2 Device Exclusively for T-Mobile USA Customers

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...s-89000107.html

"Aircell, the world's leading provider of airborne communications, will offer free Gogo® Inflight Internet service for up to six months to owners of T-Mobile USA's new HTC HD2 - the ultimate entertainment device with the largest smartphone touch screen on the market. The HTC HD2 is available for purchase beginning today, March 24, and this special offer is valid for six months from registration or until June 30, 2011, whichever comes first. HTC HD2 users will be able to make plane time their time by accessing Gogo Inflight Internet for free on their device, allowing them to keep up with email, shop, connect with friends through social media, and surf the Web - all at cruising altitude. To access Gogo on the HTC HD2, users simply select the Gogo Inflight Internet bookmark under the "favorites" menu and register to start the free service period."

If you bought a T-Mobile HD2, and happen to fly with an airline that's using gogo, you can get six months of free Internet access. Free is good. I have to admit though, I'm more likely to use WiFi on a laptop/netbook than I am on my phone. If you tend to travel light, however, this may be exactly what you're looking for.

Old 03-26-2010, 11:13 PM
Janak Parekh
Editor Emeritus

Cool stuff! All Virgin America flights have GoGo inflight WiFi, and I have to say, it's pretty good. It's basically good enough to stream Pandora etc.

--janak