Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Software

Old 03-24-2010, 12:30 PM
Darius Wey
Developer & Designer, News Editor Emeritus
Default SBSH PhoneWeaver 2.1 Adds Windows Mobile 6.5.3 Support, New Settings

http://www.sbsh.net/products/window..._pc/phoneweaver

"SBSH announced today a new update for its robust profiles manager - PhoneWeaver for Windows Mobile Touch to version 2.1! PhoneWeaver 2.1 introduce major structural changes that ensure full compatibility with the most recent Windows Phones! Those include new overhauled Settings interface with finger-friendly design to support new devices without stylus, Windows Mobile 6.5.3 support and more!"

The latest SBSH PhoneWeaver update adds all-important support for Windows Mobile 6.5.3, finger-friendly settings, an adjustable task bar display, and a deluge of bug fixes and optimizations. If you're a registered user of PhoneWeaver 2.x, then this is a free update. Otherwise, head over to our affiliate software store to try and/or buy.

Old 03-25-2010, 10:27 PM
swtrainer
Pupil
Default SBSH Phone Weaver 2.1

Downloaded and tried the free trial version last night - just uninstalled it and didn't care too much for it - a lot of little icons take up additional space on the screen and I just didn't think the benefits were worth the screen real estate. :m