Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Hardware > HTC Windows Phones

Old 03-22-2010, 11:30 AM
Jon Westfall
Executive Editor, Android Thoughts
Default Want an HD2 Early? Hit Up Walmart and Ask Real Nice

http://www.engadget.com/2010/03/21/...ed-early-video/

"T-Mobile's not officially selling its world-beating HD2 until Wednesday, but if you've a Walmart nearby and hankering to get HTC's latest and greatest a few days early, it might be worth a trip out. JDMiPhoner managed to score one from his local Wally World a full four days early, and he's been kind enough to unbox it, boot it up and give us a few first impressions on video."

So I guess I'm happy I live in a country where money talks and official release dates walk, as evidenced by this lucky man's ability to pick up an HD2 ahead of the March 24 official drop date. He has the first "official" consumer unboxing, so feel free to take a look and further solidify your HD2 want or justify your HD2 "skip" status!

Old 03-23-2010, 12:14 AM
randalllewis
Thinker

It is a great looking phone and it is cool that he scored one early, but I guess there are unboxings and then there are recordings of a guy opening his phone package. This was the latter.

But, on the other hand, Jason it might be "more real" if you flung stuff around and had a wicked knife to open the boxes too.