Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Software

Old 12-09-2009, 09:46 AM
Darius Wey
Developer & Designer, News Editor Emeritus
Default Resco Photo Manager 7.0 Released

http://www.resco.net/pocketpc/photomanager/

"Resco, a supplier of Windows Phone applications and one of the a leading mobile software developers officially announced the release of Resco Photo Manager 7.00, follower of a popular image viewing application with brand new graphic solutions, overall concept and handling options. Resco Photo Manager is a favorite photo viewing program with features far beyond standards of the classic built-in viewer. Users gain functions of complete image management in a modern looking and easy to handle application. Intuitive way of work, outrageous effects and many slideshow and edit features move other image viewing programs to the second line."

Resco Photo Manager just keeps getting better. The application, which was once known as Photo Viewer, has hit v7.0, and adds a handful of new features including a touch-optimized UI, quick image access, enhanced geo-tagging capabilities, and social networking support. Interested? Hit our affiliate software store for a free trial version, or the full version for $24.95.

Old 12-09-2009, 04:47 PM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor

I've used the beta for a bit, and and it's really slick - Resco did an excellent job with this software.

Old 12-15-2009, 04:22 AM
Jetjockgordo
Neophyte

I just bought the latest version and it is fantastic. I am using it on my Touch HD (LEO ROM from Miri) and it is working perfectly. My side job is as a photographer and I have enjoyed being able to show people some of my work using the HD but with all the ROM's, stock and otherwise, the TouchFlo photo viewer is funtional but overall pretty slow and featureless. Resco's new Photo Manager appears to be a really great solution.

Regards,

Gordo