Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Software

Old 11-30-2009, 05:40 AM
Darius Wey
Developer & Designer, News Editor Emeritus
Default Spb Time 3.0 Released

http://www.spbsoftwarehouse.com/poc...-software/time/

"SPB Software, a leading maker of mobile applications, announces the release of SPB Time 3.0, a major update to the best-selling Windows Mobile time toolset. The updated version offers a completely new, reconsidered user interface and significantly improved alarm features. SPB Time 3.0 provides user with three different types of alarms to fit any needs. Paranoid alarm is designed to wake up deep sleepers while Bio alarm does its job in a very gentle way. Classic alarm is a good solution for those who don't believe in biorhythms and do not want to be disturbed too much in the morning time."

Analog clock, digital clock, world clocks, timers, you name it - the new, feature-packed Spb Time 3.0 has it. Hit our affiliate software store for a free trial version, or the full version for $14.95. If you own a previous version, you can upgrade for 50% off.

Old 11-30-2009, 11:28 PM
V-iPAQ
Ponderer

yay! at last!
but I wish they would just itegrate it into eg. traveler, so we don't have 10 apps with part overlapping features.

Old 12-01-2009, 03:13 AM
Phillip Dyson
Mystic

I downloaded it directly to my Jack and installed it.
It didn't create an icon in my Start Menu. So I went to through file explorer to start the app and alignment is waaaayy of.

It seemed to run but I'm guessing its not for Non-touch screen devices.

Phone: Nexus one Backup Phone: AT&T Samsung Jack; Future Phone: I'm Watching WP7; Media Player: Platinum Zune HD 32GB; Home Server: HP MediaSmart Server LX195 Console: XBox 360, PS3, Wii

Old 12-01-2009, 11:43 AM
martin_ayton
Thinker

It's the geek in me, but I love the 'Matrix' look analogue clock with the numbers in binary.

Why, though, does SPB Time always display the time one minute ahead of the time in the 'phone's status bar? I've had the app on three different devices now, and it's always that one minute fast.

Old 12-03-2009, 12:10 AM
V-iPAQ
Ponderer

it matches mobile shell.
well, still feels bad everything from spb overlaps so much.

also, why moon phase but no sunrise/set time?

Old 12-04-2009, 07:29 PM
ctmagnus
5000+ Posts? I Should OWN This Site!

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin_ayton View Post
Why, though, does SPB Time always display the time one minute ahead of the time in the 'phone's status bar? I've had the app on three different devices now, and it's always that one minute fast.
Every WM device I've had has had the status bar clock about 45 seconds behind the system clock.

Old 12-07-2009, 01:09 PM
martin_ayton
Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctmagnus View Post
Every WM device I've had has had the status bar clock about 45 seconds behind the system clock.
Thanks - you're right, it is about 45 seconds. Another 'feature' I guess...