Digital Home Thoughts

Digital Home Thoughts - News & Reviews for the Digital Home

Register in our forums so you're ready for our next giveaway contest...

Zune Thoughts

Loading feed...

Apple Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > DIGITAL HOME THOUGHTS > Digital Home Events

Old 11-23-2009, 06:00 PM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor
Default Skooba Design Netbook Messenger Bag Giveaway

Skooba Design is once again giving us the opportunity to give away some of their products - and this time it's their new Netbook Messenger bags ($49.95 USD). These small bags are a great companion to your small netbook, allowing you to travel light. I hate taking my netbook in the same laptop bag I use to carry a 13.3" screen notebook - and it's a laptopbag designed for a 15.4" screen laptop. Small computers deserve small bags, and that's what the Skooba Netbook Messenger bag aims to deliver.

Want to win? All you have to do is tell me what kind of a netbook or notebook you'd put in it (it will hold a netbook up to 10.5" x 7.5" x 1.5" in size), and what colour of bag you'd like. Three of the colours are pictured above, and it's also available in "Abyss Black". I'll be randomly selecting three winners from amongst all the entries.

This contest is open to anyone in the USA or Canada (sorry rest of world, shipping is too expensive on a large product like this). There's one post per person allowed, and the contest will stay open for one week, closing down on Monday the 30th of November at 3pm GMT -7. One entry will be selected randomly. All posts are moderated, so if it's your first post, it might take up to 24 hours for it appear.

UPDATE: Thanks to everyone that entered - it was neat seeing the variety of devices that everyone carries. The three winners, randomly selected, are: Steve Jordan, minikj, and Brad Adrian.

Old 11-23-2009, 06:22 PM
Kevin Jackson
Contributing Editor

My Asus 1000HE would love the blue one

Old 11-23-2009, 09:27 PM
hazcaddy
Pupil

My HP Mini 311-10333CA would fit perfectly in the one that's Westjet Blue.

Old 11-23-2009, 09:38 PM
Brad Adrian
Editor Emeritus
Send a message via AIM to Brad Adrian Send a message via MSN to Brad Adrian

Actually, I've been pretty surprised at how useful my Gateway LT20 has become. Even though it's lightweight and thin, the keyboard is just a smidge smaller than full-size, so it's easy to use without pecking for rearranged keys. I beefed up the RAM and HDD of mine, so it gets used a lot more than my other heavier notebook.

Old 11-23-2009, 10:43 PM
fromamerica
Pupil

My Dell XT2 would love to be snuggled into this nice little bag, black of course!

Old 11-23-2009, 11:06 PM
cmchavez
Intellectual

My HP Mini 311 would have a new home in the red bag.

Old 11-23-2009, 11:36 PM
PickledHam
Neophyte

I had been doing some googling for netbook bags and I just happened to stumble upon this contest! I think the Abyss Black one would be great to carry my Dell Mini 9 and various other gadgets around town.

Old 11-24-2009, 12:22 AM
Gordo
Intellectual

My Blue Acer Aspire One.

Old 11-24-2009, 12:35 AM
Bob Christensen
Ponderer

The bag is too small for my monster Dell Inspiron 9300, so the red bag will hold my NEW laptop if I win.

Old 11-24-2009, 05:03 AM
jaxim
Ponderer

I'd put my wife's ASUS Eee PC T91 into the bag. Black is always a safe color to match with the rest of your wardrobe.