Digital Home Thoughts

Digital Home Thoughts - News & Reviews for the Digital Home

Register in our forums so you're ready for our next giveaway contest...

Zune Thoughts

Loading feed...

Apple Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > DIGITAL HOME THOUGHTS > Digital Home News

Old 11-21-2009, 11:00 AM
Chris Gohlke
Contributing Editor Emeritus
Default All the Best Black Friday Deals in One Spreadsheet

http://www.dealsvista.com/deal/55152

Besides the whole turkey and family thing, one of our holiday traditions is flipping through all the black Friday ads to come up with a game plan for the next morning.  If you end up making lists and compare the best deals, you are going to love the spreadsheet they've put together over at DealVista.  Currently 5,212 deals, with categories and filters for your spreadsheet loving pleasure.  Take a look and let us know if you see any screaming deals worth getting up super early and battling the crowds for.

Old 11-22-2009, 03:03 PM
The Yaz
Thinker

It's going to kill me, but I'm gonna try to get the 8gb iPod Touch at Toys R Us to get the $50 gift card. Midnight is going to ruin my Black Friday schedule...

I usually get on line at Best Buy around 2am after I've had a 2-3 hour nap. Not having the nap is going to make this year a real challenge.

(The things we do for our kids...)

Steve

Old 11-24-2009, 02:08 AM
Reid Kistler
Philosopher

We stood in a Literally Around-The-Entire-Store Line at Best Buy one year - and it may not have even been on Black Friday - and vowed "Never Again!"

Thus far we've managed to hold to that promise, although the "kids" HAVE picked up on some nice deals by getting up Very Early (or maybe by staying up all night.... )

In any event, did not find the spreadsheet as useful as the Individual Store listings that some of the BF web sites feature.

Now, IF they had a cross-reference that showed prices for the Same Item at various stores, THAT could be useful!