Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Software

Old 07-28-2009, 08:30 PM
Jon Westfall
Executive Editor, Android Thoughts
Default Resco Releases Contact Manager 2nd Edition

http://www.resco.net/company/press/.../2009-07-22.htm

"The application allows you to easily navigate, search quickly using letter navigation, view text message conversations in a chat-like view and much more to make your phone calls and sending text messages a fun and easy activity. Since its official release it has gained strong attention and now many users find it to be the right contact managing tool they were looking for. The key factor affecting the new version development was the growing popularity of social networks such as Facebook. Facebook integration, therefore, represents the key feature of Resco Contact Manager 2nd Edition."

If you're not happy with the built in contacts management program on your Windows Mobile device, Resco has recently released the second version of their contact manager. Featuring facebook integration and some other goodies, it may be the solution to your contact woes.

Old 07-29-2009, 05:08 PM
efjay
Theorist

The problem I have with all 3rd party app replacements is they seem to operate and look totally separate from the default look so I feel like the app doesnt really belong. I would prefer a consistent look rather than hopping from app to app that looks and feels different.