Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Hardware

Old 06-08-2009, 08:00 PM
Jon Westfall
Executive Editor, Android Thoughts
Default Xperia X2 Specs?

http://wmpoweruser.com/?p=4790

"If these specs are accurate the device would seem to be rather feature pack and correct much of the issues people had with the original Xperia. In fact, one could say the only thing holding back this device is its rather 90's looks."

Xperia rumors, gossip, and supposed shots and specs abound the last few days. Anyone looking to help out Sony Ericsson's financial situation by purchasing one of these if/when/however it becomes available?

Old 06-09-2009, 04:17 PM
Curiosity
Pupil
Default A few "if's"

I would like to consider getting an Xperia if one could be available soon (instead of a year from announcement) and if one could be available as a subsidized phone (instead of the crazy $800 one drop away from an accidental paper weight) and if that d-pad is really a functional d-pad (really missing those on newer phones). As for design, it seems rather pedestrian. I like lots of mappable buttons, but I guess those days are gone too. I'm considering looking into the newest generation of iPhones, but not everything I hope to run on my phone is available in that platform (plus the requirement of a $30/mo for a data plan for 2 years that I don't currently have is a hinderance). This consideration is a resignation that I would not find the phone I want at the price I want because the things that I would like in a PDA phone just aren't in line with what the public wants in a PDA phone.

Old 06-09-2009, 04:40 PM
Fritzly
Sage

IMO it looks ugly....... so '90s indeed. Toshiba all the way!