Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Software

Old 04-02-2009, 03:00 PM
Pete Paxton
Contributing Editor Emeritus
Default New Elecont Weather

http://www.elecont.com/

"The most important thing in new release is Barometer - a diagram showing the pressure changes during the past 24 hours. The second feature graphs the temperature for the past 24 hours and for the next 48 hours. The graphs helps you better understand weather trends and forecasts, because it is easier and faster than reading detailed weather information. During the first week of April you can purchase license with 30% discount only for $9.95."

Those guys over at Elecont must never sleep. Here they have yet another Elecont Weather update. This time with a barometer and graphs. Let's face it, when it comes to weather, there's not much need to watch TV or even surf the web anymore. Elecont's pretty much got you totally covered. If the weather is your thing, head on over and grab it this week for $9.95

Old 04-02-2009, 03:42 PM
Brad Adrian
Editor Emeritus
Send a message via AIM to Brad Adrian Send a message via MSN to Brad Adrian

I've been using a different weather reporting application for quite awhile, but I've got to admit I'm tempted to try this one, just for the tracking of barometric pressure. I get migraine headaches, which are often triggered by drastic changes in barometric pressure, so this could help me proactively address the headaches.

Old 04-02-2009, 07:42 PM
cafegua
Neophyte
Cool Weather Measurememts

All Smartphones do have almost everything. But, they have forgotten to include a barometer, altimeter and a compass (not GPS based, physical) like Casio or Suunto watches. Solar powered for those who spend a lot of time in the outdoors.