Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Articles & Resources

Old 03-12-2009, 04:55 AM
Darius Wey
Developer & Designer, News Editor Emeritus
Default Phone Arena Reviews the Palm Treo Pro (CDMA)

http://www.phonearena.com/htmls/Pal...iew-r_2111.html

"We still like what we get in the Treo Pro, but at the same time can't help but look forward to the Pre. We're not quite sure where it fits in Sprint's lineup, given that HTC offers two devices that not only offer more features, but are better designed. Still, the Pro has a good design and will probably find its way into more than a few business suits."

Phone Arena has published a review of Sprint's Palm Treo Pro, which swaps GSM for CDMA. A few niggles aside, impressions are positive; however, with so many new, exciting, and more powerful devices on the horizon, this may be one device to avoid.

Old 03-13-2009, 09:23 PM
Birdsoft
Intellectual

Or its the phone Ive been patiently waiting for... Its almost here...

Old 03-15-2009, 11:37 PM
eagle63
Ponderer

I think this will be a great device. Palm has a history of making fast, solid, stable and reliable Windows Mobile devices. Yes it won't have the sexiness of the Touch Pro 2 or Touch Diamond 2, but it depends on what you're priorities are. If you want no-nonsense device that will be quick and efficient, then this will probably be it. If you want the cool factor than go for HTC, but keep in mind you will probably have to put up with the typical bugs and slowness that comes with most HTC devices.

However, with the Pre on the horizon it is hard to want this device - even if I know it will be good. Decisions decisions...