Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone News

Old 01-21-2009, 03:00 PM
Pete Paxton
Contributing Editor Emeritus
Default 60% Rebate/Rewards eBook Sale at Fictionwise

http://www.fictionwise.com/home.html

"Fictionwise passed the "one trillion words served" mark recently and now we want to jump start our march to two trillion! Now through Sunday, January 25th, all Fictionwise eBooks have a 60% Micropay Rebate when buying with a credit card or PayPal. Don't miss out on this unprecedented offer! Micropay rebates can be used to buy more eBooks. Build your eBook library today. And don't forget, if you buy your secure eBooks in eReader format, you earn an additional 5% rebate on top of the 60%!"

Some offers are just too good to pass up. Fictionwise.com is having a huge rebate sale. It is basically 60% rebate/rewards. Here's the way it works: if you purchase an eBook for $10, you will get $6 put back into your member account for use in future purchases. So if you spend $50 on ebooks, you get a $30 credit put back into your account and so on. This goes for each and every book they offer. Oh, and yes, I've already taken advantage of their offer. So here's your chance to get some of the latest and hottest books on your Windows Mobile device for cheap. 

Old 01-24-2009, 03:46 AM
Rob Alexander
Sage

No DRM'd books for me, even at 60% off. I buy my books (generally scifi) from Baen, who may not give me 60% off, but who offer good prices from the start, and variety of formats and no DRM.