Zune Thoughts

Zune Thoughts.com

Thanks for visiting Zune Thoughts - be sure to register in our forums!

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Windows Phone Thoughts

Loading feed...

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > ZUNE THOUGHTS > Zune Events

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-17-2007, 05:00 PM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor
Default Win a [Nearly] New White Zune

Ok, so here's the deal: remember my dusty white Zune? I sent it back to a great contact I have at Microsoft on the Zune team, because he wanted to see it (it seems I'm one of the few people that got a dusty Zune), and he sent me a replacement white Zune. When my Zune arrived at Zune HQ, apparently an engineer cracked it open and cleaned out all the dust - and my contact offered to send it back to me. So now that means I have an "extra" Zune (I still have the black one that's dysfunctional), and you know what that means...giveaway! We want to spread the Zune love here at Zune Thoughts, so whether you already have a Zune and want to give this to someone else, or you're lacking in the Zune-owning department, enter in our little contest.

How do you win? Simple: register in our forums and post a message in this thread telling me one song or band that you're enjoying right now. Seven days from now (on the 24th of May) at noon I'll do a random drawing, and one person will win the Zune. I'll ship it anywhere in the world, and I'll include a Zune Thoughts micro light as well. One entry per person allowed, all decisions final, and the winner has 14 days to claim their prize or I'll pick someone else.

And in case you're wondering, the Zune is in pristine condition - no scratches, nicks, dents, or anything else. The Zune box on the other hand, looks like it's been through a war. But it's not like you're going to carry it around with you, right? Exactly.

UPDATE: Oh, and I should add that if you don't see your post appear right away, it's because it's your first post and I need to approve it. Hang tight and don't re-post right away.