Digital Home Thoughts

Digital Home Thoughts - News & Reviews for the Digital Home

Register in our forums so you're ready for our next giveaway contest...

Zune Thoughts

Loading feed...

Apple Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > DIGITAL HOME THOUGHTS > Digital Home Software

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-24-2008, 01:30 AM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor
Default ProShow Gold 4.0 Released

http://www.photodex.com/products/proshowgold/

"Simply drag and drop your photos and videos onto the Slide List to add them to your show. Each slide can have an unlimited number of layers meaning you can create unique photo montages, add borders to images and more. You can even edit your video clips directly in ProShow Gold by using the built-in video trimmer. Use a transition to fade into the next slide for a seamless effect...Add a custom motion effect to any photo or video in your slideshow. Zoom into a point of interest, pan across a panoramic image or rotate any photo. A little bit of motion can add a lot of interest to your slide show. Think about how you see images when watching TV; they are rarely static and still on the screen. Add simple pans, zooms or rotations for the best overall effect."

If making photo slideshows are your thing, ProShow Gold is a great application - I haven't tried 4.0 yet, but I have some experience with 3.5 and the results were impressive. There are two different versions of ProShow: Gold, which is $69.95 USD, and Producer, which costs a much more serious $249.95 USD.