Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Articles & Resources

Old 11-11-2008, 08:41 PM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor
Default MobilitySite Reviews the AT&T FUZE

http://mobilitysite.com/2008/11/htc-fuze-review/

"One thing that stood out 1st and foremost when taking the HTC FUZE out of the box was it's size. You can look at pictures, you can check out size charts and the actual dimensions, but you can not describe the way a device feels in your hand in words. The FUZE just amazed me, it's not much smaller than the Tilt on paper, but when you hold it in your hands, it feels much smaller. It's not any lighter feeling and the bulk from the thickness is the same, but the feel of the FUZE in hand is quite awesome."

AT&T's latest and greatest Windows Mobile smartphone is reviewed in detail by Chris Leckness over at MobilitySite. Lot of pictures, lots of screen shots - worth the read if you're considering this as your next device...

Old 11-12-2008, 12:42 AM
V-iPAQ
Ponderer

At the rate HTC's churning new models out:

1) HTC buyers would be pissed off their new phone is obsolete next week
2) Sony is pissed off their phone took over 6mth to start to sell

Old 11-12-2008, 12:59 AM
Cattle-Dog
Ponderer
Send a message via MSN to Cattle-Dog

Must.... have.... this.... phone....

I was hoping to get this as my work phone instead of a personal phone. However, my work seems to think that a BJ II with 6.0 is more than anyone should ever need. I'm thinking about getting the Fuze with my personal upgrade option, keep my old phone, and put my work SIM in the Fuze. Only thing is, I am not sure how hard it'll be to get the Fuze to sync in it's place. My work uses a custom CAB to install your certificates and configure the phone. I'm told it only runs on WM 6.0, but I don't see why it wouldn't run on 6.1. At the very least I should be able to open the cab, note the changes, and manually implement them. Hmmmm....

Old 11-12-2008, 03:06 AM
Farmer Ted
Pupil

I went and looked at one today; it was cool, but man was it smaller than I expected. I guess I've got to get used to a smaller screen no matter what I get next. Only the Touch HD has a comparably sized screen.

Old 11-12-2008, 03:26 PM
Constant Caffeine
Intellectual

I am a little disappointed in this. I am using the TYTN II and the only thing that appeals to me from the Fuze is the additional memory. The overall size is smaller than the TYTN II and it is slightly faster, but they are not good enough for me to purchase one. The camera in both are just about the same although the Fuse has a flash, again not enough for me to open my wallet to. Bluetooth, WiFi, back lit keyboard and even the talk time is practically the same.

I am sure this is a good phone. I am not trying keep anyone from purchasing one, but if HTC was thinking that I would buy one of these just because it is something new they are sadly mistaken.