Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Software

Old 11-04-2008, 06:20 PM
Darius Wey
Developer & Designer, News Editor Emeritus
Default Spb Traveler 2.0 Released

http://spbsoftwarehouse.com/products/traveler/?en

"Spb Software, world's leading Windows Mobile software developer releases Spb Traveler 2.0 - an expert mobile travel assistant application that is a pleasure to handle. The new Spb Traveler 2.0 offers a revolutionary animated finger-friendly user interface, a subscription-free flight search engine (powered by OAG), an animated 3D Globe with real satellite image of the sky, and a Geo Game for fun and learning. Winner in Smartphone & Pocket PC magazine's Best Software Awards, Spb Traveler provides valuable tools and information to travelers such as world time and global weather service (powered by Foreca, the trusted provider of msn.com), tip calculator and multilanguage phrase book, as well as currency, unit, and clothing size converters. In all it does, Spb Traveler 2.0 has the speed and usability of an Spb Mobile Shell-powered interface, topped off with high-class 3D animation and gestures."

There's plenty going on today: the launch of Apple Thoughts, a certain election, and now, the introduction of Spb Traveler 2.0. This new version includes some great features such as flight search, a three-dimensional globe, a geographical game, an improved trip assistant, and a gorgeous, touch-friendly UI. If you own Spb Traveler 1.x, an upgrade to 2.0 will cost $14.95, or is free if you purchased 1.x within the last 90 days; otherwise, our affiliate software store has a free trial version, or the full version for $29.95.

Old 11-05-2008, 02:36 AM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor

I've always liked this app, I'm sure this version is even nicer than 1.x!

Old 11-05-2008, 02:47 AM
Paul Martin
Editor Emeritus

This will work out well for the people who always say at every election, "If Candidate X wins, I'm leaving the country." Somehow they never do.

Old 11-05-2008, 05:05 AM
ctmagnus
5000+ Posts? I Should OWN This Site!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Martin View Post
This will work out well for the people who always say at every election, "If Candidate X wins, I'm leaving the country." Somehow they never do.
Was Obama Canditate X or Canditate Y?

Old 11-05-2008, 07:55 AM
Paul Martin
Editor Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctmagnus View Post
Was Obama Canditate X or Canditate Y?
Neither, actually. Just a stand-in for whichever candidate they were talking about. I had a high school teacher say this once about the first Bush during the campaign season. I saw her several years later...she never left. :^) Maybe if she'd had Traveler, it would have worked out for her.