Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Hardware

Old 10-24-2008, 05:10 PM
Darius Wey
Developer & Designer, News Editor Emeritus
Default Sprint to Sell HTC Touch Pro Next Week

http://newsreleases.sprint.com/phoe...room&ID=1217060

"HTC Corporation, a global leader in mobile phone innovation and design, today launched the HTC Touch™ Pro for Sprint. Bringing a beautiful new angle to mobile business productivity, the HTC Touch Pro uses styling and functionality similar to the recently launched HTC Touch Diamond™ and introduces a variety of business-focused enhancements that make getting work done on-the-go quick and easy. The HTC Touch Pro is priced at $299.99 with a two-year subscriber agreement, after a $100 mail-in-rebate and a $25-or-higher data add-on or Everything plan with data. Customers will be able to purchase the device in select national retailers beginning the week of Oct. 26 and in all Sprint sales channels, including online at www.sprint.com, 1-800-SPRINT1 and Sprint Stores, on Nov. 2."

Fancy a Touch Pro with the Sprint logo? Then plan a trip to your nearest retailer next week, where the aforementioned device will sell for $299.99 - with strings attached, unfortunately. The first is a $100 mail-in-rebate, and the second is a two-year contract with a $25-or-higher data add-on or Everything plan with data. Anyone plan on picking one up?

Old 10-24-2008, 08:59 PM
possmann
Oracle
Send a message via MSN to possmann Send a message via Skype™ to possmann

Well congrats to all you Sprint fans out there. Any news on when (or even IF) this is going to come to Verizon?
You know, now that Verizon is accpeting other none verizon CDMA phones I wonder if I can get a CDMA "unlocked" device somewhere out there so I don't have to wait for Verizon to get off their patootees and criple yet another amazing device...
Any recommendations/suggestions?

Old 10-25-2008, 10:15 AM
nosmohtac
Sage

I plan on picking one up on Sunday if any Sprint stores in my area have one in stock.

I'm planning on paying full retail though, since I'm on a SERO plan and not willing to give up my plan for one of the Simply Everything plans.

Old 10-26-2008, 05:14 PM
dldnh
Neophyte

I just might pick one up from Sprint. I'm off contract with AT&T (8125) right now, but I'm not married to them. What I don't know is whether Sprint covers all of my favorite places. And I don't know how I'd find out without taking the plunge.

Old 10-27-2008, 04:09 AM
Glohamar
Intellectual

I picked one up today at Best Buy. I am really pleased with the performance so far. This is replacing both my A900 blade and my WM2003 iPaq 3950. Boy, talking about jumping forward 5 years. I am digging WM6.1.

Old 10-27-2008, 05:18 PM
JeffinFL
Neophyte
Default Got it on Saturday

I got this phone on Saturday, October 25th at Best Buy. Total cost, out the door with a new line of activation on my account, was $238.55, after all discounts, and an extra 20% off with the Best buy Reward Zone discount, which by the way, expires on November 1st.