Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Software

Old 10-03-2008, 11:55 AM
Darius Wey
Developer & Designer, News Editor Emeritus
Default Resco Pocket Radio 1.90 Adds Bluetooth Headset Support

http://www.resco.net/pocketpc/radio/default.asp

"Resco, one of the leading companies in software development of applications for mobile devices, announced today the availability of a brand new version of its award winning Resco Pocket Radio application for the Pocket PC platform. Version 1.90 now fully supports Bluetooth stereo head-sets and thus allows users to listen and tune into thousands of internet radio stations cable free. Moreover, with the new version it is possible to install a touch-optimized player to the Today Plugin and operate the radio directly from there. Easy radio importing, scheduled recording and a very friendly user interface are some of the many other features that made Resco Pocket Radio a sought-after application."

Resco Pocket Radio 1.90 adds support for Bluetooth headsets and a new Today plug-in. If you own a previous version, this is a free upgrade. Otherwise, head over to our affiliate software store to try or buy.

Old 10-10-2008, 05:12 PM
burtcom
Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darius Wey View Post
If you own a previous version, this is a free upgrade.
Not for me -- if you are outside your one-year window you'll have to pay 50% of the full price for an upgrade.

Old 10-14-2008, 06:25 AM
Darius Wey
Developer & Designer, News Editor Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by burtcom View Post
Not for me -- if you are outside your one-year window you'll have to pay 50% of the full price for an upgrade.
I was under the impression that the one-year policy only applied to major upgrades. Does v1.90 use a completely different serial?