Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Software

Old 10-01-2008, 12:00 AM
Jon Westfall
Executive Editor, Android Thoughts
Default See Others, Communicate Easier on Windows Mobile Says iVisit

http://www.ivisit.com/

"iVisit has launched a public beta of our ground breaking multiparty audio/video conferencing application for mobile devices and desktops. With iVisit, you can use your Windows Mobile phone or Windows/Mac desktop to connect to other iVisit users and communicate face-to-face from anywhere, transmit live video of your surroundings, and host or attend online meetings. iVisit works cross platform and cross carrier, enabling mobile-to-desktop, mobile-to-mobile, and desktop-to-desktop connectivity."

Communication can be a tricky business, and business class windows mobile devices rarely ship with all the tools businesses need. However iVisit seeks to fill a void in the market with the simple idea that sometimes you just need to see others. Or have integrated Push-to-talk, or being able to report your location to headquarters via GPS. iVisit looks like it offers a fairly nice toolset for managing mobile workers. What are your thoughts?

Old 10-01-2008, 09:30 PM
bigmobilefan
Neophyte

it looks fairly promising, I just wish most phones out there can come bundled up and include these applications already installed.

i'm trying out ivisit right now and it seems to work as they claim. I like the fact that I can go and video chat on my phone with my friends now.

Old 10-03-2008, 11:03 AM
cravehelper
Pupil

Hi,

I have just downloaded it. I would be reviewing it for my few blogs. I found the website good. I would be reading it to get a good review out.

Cheers