Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Software

Old 08-13-2008, 05:00 AM
Rocco Augusto
Editor Emeritus
Default Lenovo and Intel Launch Mobile Widget for Summer Games

http://www.zumobi.com/lenovo/

"Lenovo brings the Games to your phone. Follow the Olympic athletes on their journey to Beijing. Download free mobile widgets for your Windows Mobile, BlackBerry or iPhone keep up with the athletes as they strive for Olympic Gold! It's totally free, customizable and ready for you to download now!"

I just received word that Lenovo and Intel have created some widgets for Zumobi that will allow you to follow the Olympic athletes on their journey to the Olympic Games in Beijing. The best part is, according to the Zumobi website, this is a completely free download that is customizable and ready for your handset. I haven't had a chance to download this application to give it a try since I have been on the road almost all day but if you are like everyone else and have the Olympics on the brain then I recommend giving this application a download!

Old 08-20-2008, 10:13 PM
Sven Johannsen
Editorial Contributor

Note that if you already use Zumobi, make note of your tiles. This offerring replaces your current installation with a new one that only has the Olympic tiles. You can of course add your others back, but it wold have been nice to know that up front.