Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Articles & Resources

Old 07-24-2008, 06:20 PM
Darius Wey
Developer & Designer, News Editor Emeritus
Default Microsoft Releases Windows Mobile Executive Guide for Technical Decision Makers

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmob...e-briefing.mspx

"Deploying mobile technology is a serious decision with great implications for business strategy, competitiveness, finances, and security, and it is a decision that few businesses can ignore any longer. Microsoft recognizes the need for converged, manageable, powerful mobile computing in the enterprise and is committed to helping companies like yours meet the challenges of mobile device deployment and use, and enhance your return on investment in mobile technology."

Microsoft has just released a 20-page executive guide outlining why Windows Mobile is great for business. Click to read.

Old 07-24-2008, 11:58 PM
Rocco Augusto
Editor Emeritus

20 pages seems a little long but it wasn't that horrible of a read and the information was pretty easy to digest for those that are familiar with computers but not really 'computer savvy'. Good job Microsoft!

Old 07-25-2008, 12:21 AM
Brad Adrian
Editor Emeritus
Send a message via AIM to Brad Adrian Send a message via MSN to Brad Adrian

Lord knows there are a LOT of really, really smart IT guys out there in the business world. But it sometimes amazes me how little some of the important IT-related decision-makers know about specific technologies. So, education is ALWAYS needed.

Twenty-pages, though, is MUCH longer than any CTO, CFO or Controller is ever going to read.