Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone News

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-15-2008, 12:39 AM
Rocco Augusto
Editor Emeritus
Default Free Samsung Blackjack From AT&T Mobility

http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-ph...q_sku=sku960048

"The Samsung BlackJack is a slim, stylish mobile entertainment and organizational powerhouse. It plays: with Cellular Video and AT&T Mobile Music - exclusive TV content and your digital tunes. And it works: with Microsoft® Windows Mobile 5, Mobile Office TM applications, personal and corporate email and attachment support. And it does it all at break-neck 3G speeds. Only from AT&T."

Looking to replace your existing Windows Mobile Standard device? Right now AT&T has a fantastic online deal which involves a free Samsung Blackjack. What’s the catch? As always to qualify for a bargain such as this you will need to sign away the next two years of your life to AT&T Mobility. Sure the Samsung Blackjack is an older handset but this little engine that could still has a bit more 'chug' left in it. It's small, speedy, slim, and sleek; 3G enabled and was just upgraded to windows Mobile 6 not even a few months ago - though it appears only the Windows Mobile 5 versions are available online. Given everything that the Samsung Blackjack is I have to admit to being a little surprised that they're giving it away for free with no mail-in rebate. Usually a deal this good is accompanied by some kind of ring of fire that we have to jump through. It makes me wonder though - could this be the beginning of AT&T phasing out the Samsung Blackjack? If so I hope they replace it with something on par or better (which will not be an easy thing to do!)