Digital Home Thoughts

Digital Home Thoughts - News & Reviews for the Digital Home

Register in our forums so you're ready for our next giveaway contest...

Zune Thoughts

Loading feed...

Apple Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > DIGITAL HOME THOUGHTS > Digital Home Events

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-07-2008, 05:31 AM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor
Default Canon Powershot SD850 Grand Prize Winner...

http://www.digitalhomethoughts.com/...gb-sd-card.html

Ok, it's time to give away the grand prizes in our Digital Home Thoughts re-launch contest. The winner of the Canon Powershot SD850, donated by the Windows Vista team, is timmy. Congratulations to the winner! I'll be sending him a private message via the forum system, and a response is required within 14 days or the prize is forfeit.

On a related matter, I really need to remind everyone that they should have the instant email notification turned on in their vBulletin settings so that when I send a private message about a prize, you get notified. In order to minimize the complexity of shipping prizes, I've been trying to contact the vendors with one message that contains all the winners. In the last batch of winners, I waited four days and still some people hadn't responded to my private message with their shipping information - and this of course means a delay for everyone in that prize group. So please, make it easy on everyone and ensure you're either checking your private messages regularly, or are getting email notifications when private messages do arrive. Thank you!