Zune Thoughts

Zune Thoughts.com

Thanks for visiting Zune Thoughts - be sure to register in our forums!

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Windows Phone Thoughts

Loading feed...

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > ZUNE THOUGHTS > Zune News

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-11-2008, 04:22 PM
David Tucker
Contributing Editor Emeritus
Send a message via ICQ to David Tucker Send a message via AIM to David Tucker Send a message via MSN to David Tucker Send a message via Yahoo to David Tucker
Default Zunerama ZK500 Review

http://www.zunerama.com/zune-access...icker-zk500.php

“Available in May 2008, Kicker touts this system as the "loudest and most innovative stereo system available for your Zune". After a day of poking, prodding, and playing the ZK500, we can attest to its ability to rock the house - and that combined with its impressive feature set earns it our "Recommended by Zunerama" rating.”

Harvey over at Zunerama was very impressed by the ZK500 speaker dock. After reading through the review and watching the video I can certainly understand why. I’ve thought of getting a dock for my Zune since I don’t plan on setting up a full stereo everywhere I am in my house and this one definitely looks like it can push out the sound! Even through the YouTube video you can tell that it delivers very strong performance.

The styling of the speaker is a different story. Harvey likes it but I think it looks about as loud as the music it delivers. While I wouldn’t mind sticking this in my garage to use while I wash the car it just doesn’t look like anything I’d like to have sitting on a shelf. The $350 price tag is a bit steep for me too but from the sounds of it, if you’re an audiophile, this is a good choice.

(Ha, I came to put this up and saw Jason just got his in. Go check out Harvey’s review as an appetizer for his!)