Digital Home Thoughts

Digital Home Thoughts - News & Reviews for the Digital Home

Register in our forums so you're ready for our next giveaway contest...

Zune Thoughts

Loading feed...

Apple Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > DIGITAL HOME THOUGHTS > Digital Home Events

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-31-2008, 05:00 PM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor
Default Re-Launch Contest #17: LumaPix FotoFusion Extreme

http://www.lumapix.com/

Here's our 17th giveaway, one of our grand prizes, courtesy of LumaPix: five (!) copies of FotoFusion Extreme, valued at $299.99 USD each, will be given away. Here's a bit about the product:

"Create elegant and impressive wedding albums in minutes, not days. Create your own custom signature templates, or browse LumaPix's online catalog of designer wedding album styles. Tune your compositions with FotoFusion's best-of-breed tools for image layout; send low-res watermarked proofs to your bride by email, web gallery, print or pdf. Take full advantage of the flexibility of all-digital layout and give your customers the look they expect. FotoFusion's professional photography software is the best album layout tool that money can buy."

This software is truly amazing - I use it to make 16 x 20" photo collages after every major vacation my wife and I go on, and over the past year I've used it to create a wide assortment of projects for friends and family. It's a wonderful creative tool! As you can tell, I really like this software - you can check out my full review for details. It's also worth noting that the Extreme version of this software comes with a stunning array of templates and elements for you to use in your layouts.

Here's how to enter: just post a message as a reply telling me what type of projects you'd like to use FotoFusion for. Vacation photo collages? Sports team pictures? Scrapbooking? There's one post per person allowed, and five winners will be randomly chosen. The contest will stay open for entries until April 7th, 2008.

Special thanks to LumaPix for their donation of this software!