Digital Home Thoughts

Digital Home Thoughts - News & Reviews for the Digital Home

Register in our forums so you're ready for our next giveaway contest...

Zune Thoughts

Loading feed...

Apple Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > DIGITAL HOME THOUGHTS > Digital Home Events

Old 03-20-2008, 05:00 PM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor
Default Re-Launch Contest #10: PPC Techs Lil' Sync Mobile USB Power Pack

http://www.pocketpctechs.com/main~u...m~LSP-MPP01.htm

Here's our tenth giveaway, courtesy of PPC Techs: four of the incredibly useful Lil' Sync Mobile USB Power Packs, valued at $69.99 USD each, will be given away. Here's a bit about the product (you can read my review to see how much I like it):

"Looking for renewable power to recharge your device while on the road? Use our USB Mobile Power Pack (MPP) with our Lil’ Sync® Retractable Sync-N-Charge Cable to charge your devices. Designed with the mobile user in mind, it utilizes Li-ION battery technology and fits in the palm of your hand. We've stuffed a full 4400 mA capacity into this small package. You can recharge the MPP via your computer's USB port or you can use our USB AC Adapter or USB Auto Adapter. The MPP has a three level LED indicator system that keeps you apprised of the level of charge remaining."

Here's how to enter: just post a message as a reply telling me what electronic device you have that just never seems to stay charged up. It doesn't need to be something that connects to the Lil' Sync battery, just tell me which electronic device of yours always seems to need charging. That's it! There's one post per person allowed, and four winners will be randomly chosen. The contest will stay open for entries until April 7th, 2008.

Special thanks to PPC Techs for their donation of this hardware!

Old 03-20-2008, 05:08 PM
cmchavez
Intellectual

My Cingular 8125 always seems to die a fast death when I use it with my Bluetooth headset.

Old 03-20-2008, 05:31 PM
macattack
Pupil

My Cingular 3125. It's a bummer to run out of juice on a long trip when you're using your phone with a bluetooth GPS receiver to find your way.

Old 03-20-2008, 05:32 PM
Dyvim
Sage

My iPhone actually holds a charge quite well, but this could be dead useful for it on long international flights while I'm trying to watch rental movies on it.

Old 03-20-2008, 05:36 PM
elipsoid
Pupil

Cellphone and iPod, both can use a little more juice.

Old 03-20-2008, 05:39 PM
dshep2020
Pupil

Cell phone and my video iPod....(too many video podcasts)

Old 03-20-2008, 06:08 PM
GreatDay
Pupil

This is easy. My new AT&T TILT never makes it to bedtime. I have always relented and gotten extended batteries for the likes of my old Axim, my Moto Q, etc., but this tilt is just heavy enough and thick enough, I just refused to submit. So......this little puppy would be welcomed for those jaunts away from all the other alternatives.

Old 03-20-2008, 06:29 PM
makicr
Intellectual

My AT&T 8525. Dies a quick painless death daily.

Old 03-20-2008, 06:31 PM
jaxim
Ponderer

My wife and I would use this for our Zunes. We often have to take a 2 hour bus trip to see my mother. Although the Zune has a pretty good battery life, 2 hours on the bus (plus any waiting at the bus stops) takes a pretty good toll on the battery of the Zune. Ensuring we don't leave home without this unit, woould help make sure we don't run out of juice.

Plus, my wife often goes on long business trips so she could definitely use this while on the plane to recharge her Zune.

Old 03-20-2008, 06:35 PM
Jeff_R
Ponderer

My HTC Touch... that 5 minute email check interval is a killer.