Digital Home Thoughts

Digital Home Thoughts - News & Reviews for the Digital Home

Register in our forums so you're ready for our next giveaway contest...

Zune Thoughts

Loading feed...

Apple Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > DIGITAL HOME THOUGHTS > Digital Home Events

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-17-2008, 05:00 PM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor
Default Re-Launch Contest #7: AudioEngine's AW1 Wireless Adapter

http://audioengineusa.com/store/pro...1104aace7f4034b

Since it's Monday, and no one likes Mondays, I figured I'd give away a piece of hot hardware. Here's our seventh giveaway, courtesy of AudioEngine: one set of their AW1 Wireless Audio Adaptors, valued at $149.99 USD, will be given away. Here's a bit about the product:

"Transfer music wirelessly from any audio device or computer to your Audioengine powered speakers, surround receiver, or powered subwoofer. CD-quality HD stereo sound with no reduction in audio quality. Hear all your music - no dropouts, static, or noise. Some pretty clever engineering means your music remains free from interference from wireless routers, cordless and mobile phones, microwave ovens, Bluetooth and WiFi devices."

Here's how to enter: just post a message as a reply telling me how you'd envision yourself using this product (this configuration chart might help). Where would you pull audio from, and where would you send it to? There's one post per person allowed, and one winners will be randomly chosen. The contest will stay open for entries until April 7th, 2008.

Special thanks to AudioEngine for their donation of this hardware!