Zune Thoughts

Zune Thoughts.com

Thanks for visiting Zune Thoughts - be sure to register in our forums!

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Windows Phone Thoughts

Loading feed...

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > ZUNE THOUGHTS > Zune Accessories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-23-2007, 05:18 AM
David Tucker
Contributing Editor Emeritus
Send a message via ICQ to David Tucker Send a message via AIM to David Tucker Send a message via MSN to David Tucker Send a message via Yahoo to David Tucker
Default ClicZune.com Reviews Belkin TunePower

When I first heard about the Belkin TunePower I was very excited.  While the battery life of the Zune is more than adequate to carry me through my normal day of usage, I knew that there would be situations that would leave me powerless.  At work I mainly listen to music all day.  Even if I do decide to watch video I always have the ability to charge the Zune while I listen or watch.  On an airplane, however, this would not be possible.  ClicZune.com has posted their review of the TunePower and I would recommend reading it over to decide for yourself if this accessory is right for you.  ClicZune seems to like it and I think that anyone who travels with any frequency would probably benefit from this one.

Belkin TunePower

>>I plan on getting one myself before I go on a big trip in August.  Hopefully I'll be able to give my own thoughts on this one soon.  But don't just take it from me, go read it for yourself!