Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Articles & Resources

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-26-2007, 08:48 PM
Paul Martin
Editor Emeritus
Default Clinton Fitch Reviews Think Safe's First Voice ResQR

http://www.clintonfitch.com/reviews...3-5/default.asp

"The review of Voice ResQR by Think Safe is unique amongst reviews that have been written here at Clinton Fitch (Dot) Com! It is the first review that has been written without the product - in this case software - actually being used. The reality is that if I never have to use First Voice ResQR that will be fine with me. That will mean that I have never been in an emergency situation where first aid or emergency care was needed. Frankly, I'm okay with that idea. The odds of that are long however, given I am one of millions who travel regularly for business and statistically I will eventually be in a situation where first aid could be something I am called on to perform. If those odds play out, I'll be glad to have this application with me."

It's been a few years ago, but I remember taking CPR classes. I know it's something I should update on a regular basis but I just get busy. Well, being prepared in medical emergencies involves a lot more than just CPR. In this review, Clinton Fitch looks at ResQR [affiliate link], which covers anything from injuries and burns to childbirth. I guess it beats boiling water! :lol: Though ResQR is regularly priced at $49.99, it's only $25.99 through the end of the day (9/26/2007). Grab a demo or purchase here after reading Clinton's review.