Zune Thoughts

Zune Thoughts.com

Thanks for visiting Zune Thoughts - be sure to register in our forums!

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Windows Phone Thoughts

Loading feed...

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > ZUNE THOUGHTS > Zune Accessories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-19-2007, 05:30 PM
David Tucker
Contributing Editor Emeritus
Send a message via ICQ to David Tucker Send a message via AIM to David Tucker Send a message via MSN to David Tucker Send a message via Yahoo to David Tucker
Default Free Your Inner Drummer!

http://www.hammacher.com/publish/73225.asp

ClickZune has found a rather interesting Zune accessory. It actually isn't Zune specific but for all MP3 players. It's a pair of drumsticks that you play air drums while you listen to your music. Actually, I'm not sure what's scarier; that these exist:

...or that someone would be willing to caught using them in public! If you're one of these brave, drummer obsessed individuals than this is for you. Me? I'm going to hold out for the karaoke attachment!