Zune Thoughts

Zune Thoughts.com

Thanks for visiting Zune Thoughts - be sure to register in our forums!

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Windows Phone Thoughts

Loading feed...

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > ZUNE THOUGHTS > Zune Hardware

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-13-2007, 06:13 PM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor
Default Light Pink Zunes Popping Up

The light pink Zune is upon us! Despite rumours about a May release, it seems the light pink Zune is here today in a variety of venues. First, you can buy one today off Amazon.com [affiliate] for the normal price of $249 USD - the listing says it ships in 24 hours, which usually means that Amazon.com has them in stock. Next, there are two ebay auctions (1, 2) up with light pink Zunes, both with Buy It Now prices for $249. I imagine we'll see some light pink Zunes are retail pretty quick, perhaps at EB Games. Anyone seen one in person yet? Pink isn't my thing, but it's nice to see Microsoft putting some effort into differentiation.

Of course, the kind of differentiation I want to see is DVR-MS sync support, better WiFi functionality, and a host of other things...