Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Software

Old 11-08-2006, 11:30 AM
Darius Wey
Developer & Designer, News Editor Emeritus
Default Pocket Informant Calendar and Pocket Informant 2007 Rev 2 Released

One week, and two new versions of Pocket Informant. WebIS has updated the venerable Pocket Informant 2007 to Rev 2. It now features improvements to the core engine and user interface, enhanced one-handed usability, improved HTC TyTN, FlexMail 2007, and Windows Mobile 5.0 password support, and much more. If you have yet to try it, visit our affiliate software store and grab a trial version. Also released is Pocket Informant Calendar, which uses the same Pocket Informant 2007 engine, but focuses only on the calendar portion. So it's great for those of you who only want a feature-rich calendar application without all the extras (contacts, notes, etc.). This one's just $12.95.

Old 11-08-2006, 11:13 PM
amg
Pupil

Just updated my PI2007 to the latest build - Nice to see some of the kinks of the earlier release addressed.

However - the program STILL doesn't have a way to do a GAL (Exchange server) contacts search from within the program. I may resign myself to swtiching to the calendar-only version of the program (hope WebIS doesn't try charging me again!!)

AMG

Old 11-08-2006, 11:50 PM
huangzhinong
Philosopher

FINALLY, FINALLY, alex listened to us and made a PI lite. Good job, alex, I will try the PI calendar right now. Never been more excited.