Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Software

Old 05-01-2006, 06:11 PM
Darius Wey
Developer & Designer, News Editor Emeritus
Default SBSH PocketBreeze 5.1 Released

http://www.sbsh.net/press/index.php?page=pb51

A new version of SBSH PocketBreeze has arrived. v5.1 supports complete D-pad navigation, new tab context menus, and includes a complete re-write of the drawing and tabs architecture (for improved performance and a smaller footprint). Interested in this all-in-one Today application? You can grab a free trial version from our affiliate software store. The full version is available for $14.95, but if you're already a registered user of PocketBreeze 5.x, you don't need to purchase it again. Simply uninstall the old one and install the new one - and it should remain registered.

Old 05-01-2006, 08:34 PM
Jeff Song
Thoughts Media Review Team
Send a message via AIM to Jeff Song

I'm trying PocketBreeze out (was a user of Diary) and find the FULL Dpad support to be quite refreshing. I usually tap at the screen with my fingers, and it would be difficult to press what I was aiming for. Now, no need to touch the screen with PB, works great.

Old 05-01-2006, 08:49 PM
pocketpcadmirer
Sage

All-in-all, I like the better D-pad support and the speed improvement

Old 05-01-2006, 08:53 PM
amitregev
Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by importluva
I'm trying PocketBreeze out (was a user of Diary) and find the FULL Dpad support to be quite refreshing. I usually tap at the screen with my fingers, and it would be difficult to press what I was aiming for. Now, no need to touch the screen with PB, works great.
Hi importluva,

It's great to hear that you enjoy using the new complete D-Pad navigation mode that we've added with this new PocketBreeze version

Also, if you will try moving the highlight using the D-pad to the tabs section, you will see that clicking the D-Pad enter (/action) button on the tab button will popup that tab context menu that will allow you to fully control the tab content display , all from the context menu using the D-Pad

Using the tab context menu you can change the selected category/filter, selected sort/grouping order and open the popup monthly calendar on the Calendar tab to load new dates etc.

As always, I'll be glad to receive any additional input and ideas that you would like to see in future updates

Cheers

Old 05-01-2006, 09:04 PM
Jeff Song
Thoughts Media Review Team
Send a message via AIM to Jeff Song

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitregev
Quote:
Originally Posted by importluva
Hi importluva,

It's great to hear that you enjoy using the new complete D-Pad navigation mode that we've added with this new PocketBreeze version

Also, if you will try moving the highlight using the D-pad to the tabs section, you will see that clicking the D-Pad enter (/action) button on the tab button will popup that tab context menu that will allow you to fully control the tab content display , all from the context menu using the D-Pad

Using the tab context menu you can change the selected category/filter, selected sort/grouping order and open the popup monthly calendar on the Calendar tab to load new dates etc.

As always, I'll be glad to receive any additional input and ideas that you would like to see in future updates

Cheers
Yes, I definitely noticed that as well. With this release, you guys pulled away from diary. This was one of the things that I was really hoping to come on either platform, and you guys have implemented it in a very easy-to-use fashion.