Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Articles & Resources

Old 04-03-2006, 02:00 PM
Ed Hansberry
Contributing Editor Emeritus
Default Comprehensive Analysis Of Pocket PC Power Usage

http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=396422

"Battery life is very important with PDA's, especially if you don't have any chance to charge them or swap batteries while on the move. Then, every additional minute you can squeeze out from the battery may be important. In this article, I show you what you can do in order to optimize battery life."

Werner Ruotsalainen, AKA Menneisyys, has written another in-depth article and this time it is to help you optimize your Pocket PC usage patterns and settings to maximize battery life. I think you might be surprised at some of his findings. I know I was.

Old 04-03-2006, 04:09 PM
Edgar_
Theorist

Menneisyys continues to awe me.

Not only must he have no life - the depth of his analysis is always so complete and extensive, but he also seems to really hit the information that people really want to know. I have at least 3 of his articles in my favorites that I constantly refer back to and forward to friends.

Thank you again for yet another fantastic and informative article. I, too, am surprised by some of the findings and intend to try some of these out.

-Edgar