Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone News

Old 12-28-2005, 04:30 PM
Jon Westfall
Executive Editor, Android Thoughts
Default SCOTTeVEST 237D Reviewed!

http://www.pocketnow.com/index.php?...=reviews&id=748

"We recently covered another SCOTTeVEST (SeV) 4.0 product, the Sport Tec jacket, and in the interest of being free and fair to all jackets (okay, so I still have a jacket problem), we have decided to take a closer look at the 237D. But rather than cover every nit pick detail again (as a lot of them are the same), just the highlights and differences are covered here. The 237D is slated as a jacket that can be worn 237 days of the year. And in my current location, finding a jacket that fits such a large swath of metrological blah can be difficult. Some days I have to venture outside in my shirtsleeves before deciding on the level of jacketness required. How does this jacket compare to the Sport Tec? Could you really get by with this jacket 237 days of the year? Read on for the review!"

As Jerry over at SPT notes - this is a perfect way to hide being a geek. But why the heck would you want to hide that! New SeV's out - anyone ready to use some XMas gift cash on one of these?

Old 12-28-2005, 09:17 PM
ctmagnus
5000+ Posts? I Should OWN This Site!

My winter jacket has nine pockets - enough for me. They aren't connected in any way, but I never use the conduits in any of my eVests anyway.

Old 12-29-2005, 12:25 AM
WorksForTurkeys
Intellectual

initially the vests' PAN was much appreciated, but as my BT devices and uses improved, I no longer use the conduits for anything other than my ipod's headphone cable.

Old 12-29-2005, 01:47 AM
Lday
Ponderer

Living in Tucson I don't own a jacket heavier than a windbreaker, and I probably wear it maybe 6 times a year. Can't see myself buying any of the Scott products.